Monday, November 26, 2007

Gretel Beret


gretel2
Originally uploaded by Muhv
Since childhood I've been sure that berets don't fit me! Decpite that I've dreamed about a big slouchy beret since last year. Well, this fall I already needed it to wear with my new coat. As a cabel-lover I chose Gretel of course.
Well I loved all those turns and twists. And that I had not to ravel, the pattern worked out well! I did a little change, making a rib hem so that the beret would sit tighter and not fall on my eyes. I like the result a lot and now I just have to get used how I look in beret, cause I really haven't wore one since childhood and I didn't like it back then at all.

Pattern: Gretel Beret by Ysolda
Yarn: Novita 7 veljestä dark grey (044)
Needles: 2,5; 3,0; 3,5mm

gretel1

Eesti keeles loe siit.

No comments: